Daily Morning Practice:
Now that you have this information, what do you do with it?
In this section, I describe a daily practice that will help you set your intention and believing for the day.
The way you start your day sets the tone for everything that comes after those ﬁrst few moments. So take time a daily basis to set your intention about who you are being and what you are creating. Here are four steps to take in the morning in order to start you day in alignment with your vision and steps to bring your day to completion in a life giving way as you ready your-self for sleep.
Pre-step: Read your travel size version of your vision sensorizing it.
Step one: What is your key initiative for your year? Write it out here in the form, “I am so happy and grateful now that…” what are the expansive results you have created during the past year.
Step two: Listen to the designated meditation for the week each day.
Step three: Decide who are you being today as the person living your dream? What are 5 qualities that you choose to embody this day as the person who created that life?
Step four: Ground all of this in gratitude as you generate the feeling of gratitude and list 3 things that you are grateful for.
Step ﬁve: Now you create your to do list as you come from this state of being. List 6 steps that you will take this day to move your dream forward as the man or woman living your dream.
Daily Evening Practice:
At the end of the day, as you prepare to retire for the evening and slip into blissful sleep, take some time to review your day with the following steps.
1. Stack your wins- Look back over your day and list your wins. Your wins are things like taking bold steps even when you felt afraid. It may be that you took a step that did not turn out exactly as you would have like but you see progress and some shift toward a new direction. You want to acknowledge your wins, the seemingly larger and small. List 5 wins from the day.
2. Things I learned today- In this step, acknowledge something that you learned today. As a growing, expanding being, you want to stay on the cutting edge of your own growth and evolution. So stay awake to things you learned during the day and claim them. It can be something strategic, technical or related to your own personal development.
3. Things I need to release- As human beings, we bump up against other human beings. We show up in unskilled ways or may be on the receiving end of someone else’s unskilled actions. You don’t want to go to sleep with that. So, ask yourself, “What do I need to release?” Do you need to let go of disappointment, hurt, guild, embarrassment, judgment? Is there something that you need to clean up tomorrow? If so, make a promise to yourself that you will take care of it ﬁrst thing. Forgive yourself and anyone else that may have hurt you. Release anything you don’t want to take with you to bed. Imagine the thing you are releasing becomes smoke. See it rising up into the air and dissolving into the presence of love itself.
4. Claim the magic- Identify something magical that happened today day. What idea, phone call, opportunity came to you out of the blue when you least expected it. When you train yourself to notice the synchronicity of events, you begin to trust the presence of this Inﬁnite Intelligence at work in your life more and you see It at work in your life more.
5. Finally, relax into the arms of Love and have a great night’s sleep!